How to buy Bitcoin Cash in Singapore
Independent Reserve is the best place to buy,
sell and trade Bitcoin Cash.
How to buy Bitcoin Cash in minutes
- 01Create an account on Independent ReserveOur sign up is fast, secure and designed to keep your data protected.
- 02Verify your identityTo secure your accounts, prevent fraud and to comply with local laws, you will need to verify your identity. It takes minutes and can be done on your mobile phone.
- 03Deposit funds into your accountYou can instantly deposit funds into your account 24/7 via PayID/Osko and POLi. You can also use regular EFT bank transfer, but it will take a little longer for your money to clear.
- 04Turn dollars into Bitcoin CashEnter the amount of Bitcoin Cash that you would like to buy or the dollar amount you would like to spend.
- 05Preview and confirm your orderClick “preview buy order” to review your order and then “place buy order”. Once your order is complete, the Bitcoin Cash will be sitting in your account.
How to pay for Bitcoin Cash
Accepted currenciesAustralian Dollar (AUD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD) and US Dollar (USD).
Ways to depositInstant deposits using PayID/Osko and POLi. Bank transfer/EFT is also accepted. USD and NZD deposits are made via SWIFT
Ways to buy Bitcoin Cash
Buy at market priceBuy Bitcoin Cash immediately at current market price.
Buy limit orderSpecify a price at which you would like to buy Bitcoin Cash. If the market drops to your desired price your order will automatically be executed.
AutoBuyYou can easily create rules to automatically buy Bitcoin Cash when money is deposited into your account. You can schedule regular deposits to Dollar Cost Average (DCA) your Bitcoin Cash purchases.
OTCMake large over-the-counter (OTC) Bitcoin Cash trades through our VIP service desk.
Why Independent Reserve is the best place to buy Bitcoin Cash
Based in AustraliaIndependent Reserve is based in Sydney, Australia and is trusted by over 150,000 customers and over 8,000 SMSFs.
Convenient payment methodsYou can deposit instantly using POLi or PayID/Osko, or alternatively using EFT and SWIFT.
Secure ExchangeEncrypted, geo-dispersed data centres. Top tier underground vaults used to protect your Bitcoin Cash and data.
What is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard fork of Bitcoin that increased the block size to 8MB with the intention to help scale the underlying technology of Bitcoin as a transactional currency, rather than a digital investment or store of value. The hard fork (or community-activated update to the protocol) took effect on the 1st of August 2017 and was spearheaded by early Bitcoin evangelist and investor Roger Ver.