How to buy Kyber Network in Singapore
Independent Reserve is the best place to buy,
sell and trade Kyber Network.
How to buy Kyber Network in minutes
- 01Create an account on Independent ReserveOur sign up is fast, secure and designed to keep your data protected.
- 02Verify your identityTo secure your accounts, prevent fraud and to comply with local laws, you will need to verify your identity. It takes minutes and can be done on your mobile phone.
- 03Deposit funds into your accountYou can instantly deposit funds into your account 24/7 via PayID/Osko. You can also use regular EFT bank transfer, but it will take a little longer for your money to clear.
- 04Turn dollars into Kyber NetworkEnter the amount of Kyber Network that you would like to buy or the dollar amount you would like to spend.
- 05Preview and confirm your orderClick “preview buy order” to review your order and then “place buy order”. Once your order is complete, the Kyber Network will be sitting in your account.
How to pay for Kyber Network
Accepted currenciesAustralian Dollar (AUD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD) and US Dollar (USD).
Ways to depositInstant deposits using PayID/Osko. Bank transfer/EFT is also accepted. USD and NZD deposits are made via SWIFT
Ways to buy Kyber Network
Buy at market priceBuy Kyber Network immediately at current market price.
Buy limit orderSpecify a price at which you would like to buy Kyber Network. If the market drops to your desired price your order will automatically be executed.
AutoBuyYou can easily create rules to automatically buy Kyber Network when money is deposited into your account. You can schedule regular deposits to Dollar Cost Average (DCA) your Kyber Network purchases.
OTCMake large over-the-counter (OTC) Kyber Network trades through our VIP service desk.
Why Independent Reserve is the best place to buy Kyber Network
Based in AustraliaIndependent Reserve is based in Sydney, Australia and is trusted by over 150,000 customers and over 8,000 SMSFs.
Convenient payment methodsYou can deposit instantly using PayID/Osko, or alternatively using EFT and SWIFT.
Secure ExchangeEncrypted, geo-dispersed data centres. Top tier underground vaults used to protect your Kyber Network and data.
What is Kyber Network?
Kyber Network (KNC) is a decentralised protocol that allows users to seamlessly swap tokens without having to use centralised exchanges. Their platform provides a decentralised, on-chain exchange with no order book that gives you the ability to securely exchange ERC20 tokens instantly at a very low cost.